In yesterday’s mental strength tip I discussed the importance of raising your personal vibration and I got to thinking…how may people actually know ways to raise their personal vibration?
So, over the next few posts I’m going to provide several (99 actually) ways to help raise your personal vibration.
In case you missed the mental strength on this subject, your personal vibration determines your level of self empowerment, your human potential and your level of personal success.
The higher your level of personal vibration the more empowered you are…the more empowered you are the more human potential you have…the more human potential you have the more personal success you can achieve.
Below are the first 15 of 99 tips in raising your personal vibration. Raising your personal vibration rate will not only help you live life with greater ease, but it will also affect the consciousness of those around you…in a positive way. So really it is a win-win situation.
As always, take away what resonates with you, if any of the below tips seem too “heavy” go ahead and skip them…you can always come back to them.
- Connect With Nature – Go for a walk in the forest, jungle, next to steam, or wherever you feel like getting a connection with nature. It is possible to feel at deep sense of peace and oneness when you attempt to connect with nature. As you learn to connect and appreciate nature, you allow your consciousness to rise up. Remember, you won’t feel the nature of peace until you’ve found the peace in nature.
- Get Your Body Moving – Exercise, high intensity interval training, aerobics and even dancing will raise your consciousness by promoting healthy brainwave patterns, healthy neurotransmitter levels, and great circulation throughout your nervous system. Help yourself rise up and break the pattern of not exercising by going for a friendly walk with one of your friends or even going to the club to dance. Both examples are: easy, fun, and empowering.
- Basic Meditation – Whether you’re advanced in the art of meditation or a beginner, the benefits are tremendous and will allow you to tap into your highest state of conscious functioning if you stick around long enough. This is a practice that will definitely raise your conscious awareness and allow you to attain greater focus, discipline, and develop a deeper joyous connection to life.
- Spend Time With Friends – Find friends that align with who you are, your beliefs, and your values – they will make you more conscious. These are your true friends, and though they can be tough to find, they should definitely be cherished. Give some of your true friends a call and make it a habit to spend more time with them.
- Set Your Intention To “Raise Your Consciousness” – If you have the intention to raise your consciousness and state of awareness, you are on the right track. Having the intention alone will make you more focused on finding ways to raise your consciousness.
- Tell Your Truth – Anytime you tell the truth, you raise your level of consciousness. Why do people tell lies? To protect themselves in lower states of consciousness. People in higher states of consciousness don’t lie because they want to be true to themselves, others, and make relationships in humanity more conscious.
- Find And Live Your Purpose – Searching for a purpose will help you find your true purpose here on Earth. When you find your purpose and are able to share it with the rest of the world, you will continue to raise your level of consciousness.
- Be Mindful About Your Decisions – When you take conscious control of all your decisions, you are actually activating certain neural pathways in your brain that help promote self-control, calmness, and inner peace. Every time you allow others to dictate your decisions or you don’t take full conscious responsibility for your decisions, you become slightly conditioned to be less conscious when making choices.
- Be Open-Minded – Being open-minded is a key aspect in the process of becoming a more conscious individual. When you haven’t accepted the diversity that our planet has to offer: ranging from different cultures, religions, wildlife, and beliefs, you will stay in your same state of consciousness or drop to a lower state. Being open-minded doesn’t only need to be for beliefs either. It can be having an open-mind to try something new such as: a new exercise routine, spiritual practice, or trying a new food.
- Practice Higher Intelligence – There are many ways to become more intelligent. Not everyone is intelligent in every area of their life. Some people are more emotionally intelligent, some have a higher I.Q., while some are more spiritually intelligent. All forms of intelligence increases and enhancements will help you on your journey towards expanding your awareness and becoming a more conscious human being.
- Have Self Respect – Having respect for yourself and your actions will ultimately boost the amount of love that you express towards yourself and others. Make wise, respectful decisions that reflect your values and have strong respect for your personal beliefs. Treating others with respect will help you become a more conscious human being too, but before you can respect others properly, you must first learn to show the utmost respect towards yourself.
- Practice Forgiveness – Forgiving yourself can be very difficult sometimes: especially if you are operating in a lower state of consciousness. Realize that in order to rise up, advance, and become a more conscious person, you must be compassionate and forgiving towards yourself. Any hateful thoughts or pent-up negative emotions that you may be holding towards yourself need to be released. Negative thoughts and emotions can easily lower our level of consciousness if we do not practice compassion and forgiveness.
- Develop a “High-Performance Mind” – Cultivating a high-performance mind is a very fun, invigorating process that involves consciously accessing the brainwave state that you consciously choose, whenever you feel it is appropriate for a certain situation. Since there is no single best brainwave state to live life in, it helps to train our mind to consciously be able to “switch” states upon command. For those who want to understand more about developing a high-performance mind, I recommend that you go check out the book Develop the Mental Strength of a Warrior.
- Connect With Prayer – The act of simply closing your eyes, folding your hands and saying a prayer will raise your level of consciousness. There are many different ways to practice prayer and there are many different practices, that when combined with prayer, enhance the power of your conscious message. Overall, prayer is a great experience that has potential to aid in your conscious awareness.
- Challenge Your Belief System – This one can be difficult for many individuals due to the influence of imprinted beliefs by their parents or guardians during childhood. Some examples of beliefs that you could change include: dietary, spiritual, emotional, money, people etc. By changing your belief system and experimenting with new beliefs, you make yourself more conscious of life’s endless possibilities.
Next week I’ll continue with the next 15 mental strength tips to raise your personal vibration.